Saturday, February 13, 2010


Alright race fans here we go! Finally the 2010 Nascar Sprint Cup Series is back and once again gets kicked off at the most famous race of all, the Daytona 500!  In case you were wondering, yes I do follow Nascar and enjoy it very much(I mean come on I am from KY).  I haven't always been a race fan in fact I've only been following about 4-5 years now and was actually turned onto it by my mother.  My favorite and only driver is Kurt Busch who was the 2004 Cup Series Champion!  There are also a few other drivers I like as well such as, Tony Stewart, JR, Kevin Harvick, and Mark Martin.  Should be a very exciting year of racing and lets just hope that Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon don't win, haha.  Below is the official starting grid for the race!

                                                        
1Mark Martin5Chevrolet
2Dale Earnhardt Jr.88Chevrolet
3Jimmie Johnson48Chevrolet
4Kasey Kahne9Ford
5Kevin Harvick29Chevrolet
6Tony Stewart14Chevrolet
7Kyle Busch18Toyota
8Juan Pablo Montoya42Chevrolet
9Clint Bowyer33Chevrolet
10Kurt Busch2Dodge
11Regan Smith78Chevrolet
12Elliott Sadler19Ford
13Jamie McMurray1Chevrolet
14Martin Truex Jr.56Toyota
15AJ Allmendinger43Ford




No comments:

Post a Comment