Monday, August 2, 2010

Worthless...















Yes we must talk about this ridiculous situation even though this sort of thing should never even happen in professional sports.  Can you believe that Albert Haynesworth has now failed the Washington Redskins minimal conditioning test 3 times in 5 days?  This guy is worthless, I first saw signs of this when he stomped on an opposing players head after his helmet had come off while playing for the Titans and was later suspended for the rest of that season.  I just can't believe that an adult who is getting paid $100M+ would consistently fail a test that we could all pass.  Keep in mind that he wouldn't even have to take this test if he would have shown up to camp on time(held out in protest of the new defensive system).  All I know if I were getting that kind of money I would shut up and do my job.  My conclusion = worthless, ungrateful, over-paid, etc...

1 comment:

  1. In the end if he is that worthless, the 'skins should write him off. Hopefully they would not have to pay his outrageuos salry since is in breach of contract. But who knows, it is the NFL, where just about anything goes.

    ReplyDelete