Friday, August 27, 2010

My Fantasy Football Team #1

So I just finished my first Fantasy Football draft of 2010.  This is for the pay league that I'm in, I still have my two leagues that have yet to draft.  By the way I still have open spots in my second league, just 2 so tell me asap if you want in.  Here is the first squad, please feel free to comment!

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- Cedric Benson
RB- Jonathan Stewart
RB/WR- Knowshon Moreno
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- T.J. Houshmenzadeh
TE- Visanthe Schiancoe
K- Nick Folk
DST- 49ers
RB- Ahmad Bradshaw
RB- Donald Brown
QB- Kyle Orton
WR- Steve Breaston
TE-Greg Olsen

1 comment:

  1. Good looking team except you may want to rethink TJ H since he is now a Free Agent. Cedric Benson?? I'm surprised at that pick. I thought you were anything but a CB fan.

    ReplyDelete