Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fantasy Football Team #2

Alright so I had my second of my 3 fantasy football drafts today and I think it went pretty well.  I got my favorite play Aaron Rodgers in round 1 and somehow got Steven Jackson in the second round.  The rest went pretty well.  Here is what I'm working with, comment if you like!

QB- Aaron Rodgers
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- Pierre Thomas
RB/WR- Arian Foster
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Anquan Boldin
TE- Tony Gonzalez
DST- Vikings
K- Matt Prater
RB- Jerome Harrison
WR- T. J. Housmanzadeh
QB- Eli Manning
TE- Zach Miller
WR- Derrick Mason
DST- Texans
WR- Laurent Robinson

1 comment:

  1. Rodgers to Greg Jennings! Let's hope we hear that call on Sports Center all season long. I guess you nearly choked when you clicked the button for the Vikings defense. Good choice. You have a good Texas D for the times when GB plays the Viks. There's TJ again. I guess it could be a good pick depending on who signs him now. He could end up deep on some team's depth chart (and on the free agent wire in this league).

    ReplyDelete