Friday, March 12, 2010

A late Congrats shout out to my NASCAR driver Kurt Busch for his win last week at Atlanta!!!


I know I'm almost a full week late on blogging about this but I can't tell you how excited I was when I watched my driver, Kurt Busch, get his first win of the season while at a bar in the Tulsa, OK airport last weekend.  After leading for most of the day Busch took a pit stop to get 4 new tires with only a few laps left which gave him the edge leading into the green, white, checkered finish to come.  Finally after a few more wrecks that prolonged the finish they were a go with Busch leading headed into the final lap.  Luckily he was able to hold off the field and get his first win of the season in only the 4th race of the year.  Lets hope that this is a sign a great things to come for the Miller Lite #2 Kurt Busch racing team this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment