Friday, March 12, 2010

Congrats to the Cats on a 30 win season!!!


Don't be surprised when you see me posting about the UK Wildcats, just because I'm a UofL fan doesn't mean I dislike UK.  In fact I pull for UK every day of the year except for 1.  I support all the teams coming out of Kentucky and have never had bad feeling toward them.  I just wanted to say congrats to the UK Wildcats on a great season and getting their 30th win before the tournament even starts.  Keep up the good work and represent Kentucky well, yes that means you too Cousins. 

2 comments:

  1. Cats did well today against Alabama. Expect a good showing throughout the SEC Tournament and the NCAA. I would like to see Syracuse and UK match up sometime in the NCAA tourney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what region they get in the NCAA. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete