Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm back!!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging this past week, all of my time was taken up by the South By Southwest Festival in Austin, TX.  This year was an amazing time as usual.  I saw a bunch of great music as well as a bunch of great friends all while eating too much amazing food.  The only thing that went wrong this past week was the season ending showing in the NCAA tournament by my Louisville Cardinals.  Oh well, it was a up and down season that kept us all frustrated.  Bring on next year as well as Justin Coleman and company(incoming freshman class).  My bracket is pretty busted however I still could end up having some elite 8 as well as final 4 teams in there.  I'm currently blogging from my bunk in our tour bus so my internet isn't the fastest.  I will be blogging more asap I promise.  I will leave you with a quick picture from SXSW!
My view from stage while we played the Mess with Texas showcase at SXSW!

No comments:

Post a Comment