Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting ready to head out again. First stop, SXSW!

Sorry everyone for my lack of posts lately but as I had hinted in previous posts I had some family stuff to take care of as well and getting ready to hit the road for the year.  I will be leaving this coming sunday and heading to SXSW in Austin, TX first, then a USA tour followed up by the UK and Europe.  Don't worry, just because I will be out doesn't mean I won't be posting because I will!  March Madness has already begun and I'm so excited and can't wait to post about all of the crazy things that will happen.  If anyone is at SXSW let me know and we can grab a drink!  Below is a flyer from one of many shows we will be playing at SXSW! List of others SXSW shows!

2 comments:

  1. damn! wish i was going this year. bronx with Man or Astroman? sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo excited to see Man or Astroman!!! Haven't seen them since 1998!

    ReplyDelete