Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yankees take game 1, really???



















On a night when President Nolan Ryan threw out the first pitch, a perfect fast ball I must say, the Rangers who were up 5-0 in the 7th let an easy win slip away in the 8th.  After a 3 run blast from Josh Hamilton in the bottom of the 1st I was loving watching C. C. Sabathia melt down that early in the game.  After adding 2 more runs I thought, wow the Rangers are gonna take this first game of the series and put themselves in great shape going into game 2.  However deep down I knew that it was the Yankees who you can never count out and the next thing you know it was the 8th inning.  Talk about falling apart! After C.J. Wilson, who pitched great for 7 innings, was pulled the meltdown/come-back begun.  Once the Yankees grabbed a 6-5 lead in the 8th I knew it was a done deal and couldn't be any more mad! The Rangers are the only team left that I don't hate so you can imagine how hard I'm pulling for them! Game 2 starts now, update to follow! Go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment