Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Road to the World Series!!!













 For those of you know me, you can imagine how bummed I am with which teams remain in the playoffs this year.  A quick rundown of this would be as follows: I have never in my life liked the Yankees, I hate the Phillies because their fans are awful and they knocked the Dodgers out of the playoffs the past 2 years, and I hate the Giants for obvious reasons.  However I realized last night that I was complaining way too much.  As a MLB fan I have no right to bitch and moan about what will turn out to be some amazing baseball series.  Plus I can pull for the Rangers and Nolan Ryan, haha!  So with that being said lets have some playoff fun and enjoy what we've been left with(even if it is the evil empires against each other).  Below is a list of the games!

 NLCS     PHI vs SF

Game 1 - SF @ PHISaturday, October 16FOX7:30 PM
Game 2 - SF @ PHISunday, October 17FOX8:00 PM
Game 3 - PHI @ SFTuesday, October 19FOX4:00 PM
Game 4 - PHI @ SFWednesday, October 20FOX7:30 PM
Game 5* - PHI @ SFThursday, October 21FOX7:30 PM
Game 6* - SF @ PHISaturday, October 23FOX3:30 PM
Game 7* - SF @ PHISunday, October 24FOX7:30 PM

ALCS     NYY vs TEX

Game 1 - NYY @ TEXFriday, October 15TBS8:00 PM
Game 2 - NYY @ TEXSaturday, October 16TBS4:00 PM
Game 3 - TEX @ NYYMonday, October 18TBS8:00 PM
Game 4 - TEX @ NYYTuesday, October 19TBS8:00 PM
Game 5* - TEX @ NYYWednesday, October 20TBS4:00 PM
Game 6* - NYY @ TEXFriday, October 22TBS8:00 PM
Game 7* - NYY @ TEXSaturday, October 23TBS8:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment