Wednesday, July 28, 2010

T.O. to Cincy!



















Ok so I know a lot of people are annoyed and mad about the T.O. free agency circus which seems to play out the same every year(bouncing team to team).  I however, 100% back the Bengals in this decision!  I know T.O. has caused problems before and that he and Chad Johnson have similar wild personalities but I feel like this will work out.  I think T.O. is finally a team player.  I think the fact that he agreed to a 1 year/2 million dollar deal shows that.  Plus last year when he was on a losing team with no QB as well as not getting the ball much, he didn't cause any problems.  I know that Cincy has been know lately as the team with all the trouble makers but I think this is going to be a great season for the defending AFC North regular season champs!  The Bengals happen to be in my top 3 favorite teams so this might be a bit of wishful thinking but I do believe it will be a great season for them!

3 comments:

  1. Haha....you Do like sports.
    I love how positive you are. HBO's gotta be wishing they were doing Hard Knocks on the Bengals this season instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah no kidding, that would be a great hard knocks for sure. I haven't heard which team will be on there this year but I can't wait! I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishful thinking that the stadium in Cincy is big enough to hold the egos of TO and OC at the same time on the same team. Marvin Lewis will have his hands full. These ware two premier wide receivers in football who have never reached their full potential because it was "always about them." They will show some signs of brilliance but I predict that it will all fall apart by the end of the season. For your sake, I hope it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete