Monday, January 3, 2011

Playoff Time!!!







Alright, here we go! It's that time of year again when we all get a little bummed that the NFL regular season has ended.  However the most exciting part of the season is still to come because we get to watch the NFL's best slug it out it what should be a wild playoff season!  Now that my Packers have made it in I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing I have at least one more week to pull for my dudes!  However the big story of the week belongs to the NFC West Champion Seattle Seahawks who won their division with an whopping(haha) record of 7-9.  What makes it even worse is the fact that there are two 10 win teams who were left out of the playoffs(TB/NYG).  Regardless I must give a congrats shout out to Seattle for their win, I guess.  Either way lets enjoy an awesome end of the NFL season and hope to get some great games leading up to the super bowl!  Here are my predictions for week 1 of the playoffs:

Baltimore* vs KC
Jets vs *Colts
Saints* vs Seattle
Packers* vs Eagles
*winning team
Super Bowl

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your predictions. Good call. The rules should change to eliminate any division winning team with a losing record. Sorry, but Tampa or NY Giants could have added much more to the playoff picture than Seattle. The Saints have almost a bye week.

    ReplyDelete